Friday, December 12, 2008

update on Walgreens deals – 12/10 thru 12/13

I realized in the WG parking lot that some of the items on my original list had a “Limit 1” stipulation. And once in the store, I realized that not all Kellogg’s cereals were on sale. (I had a Wheaties coupon.) So, I adjusted as follows…

2 Scotch Magic or Gift Wrap Tape
See details in original post.

2 Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil (20 sq. ft)
See details in original post.

I bought only 1 Schick Quattro Titanium Razor – $6.99
Use $3/1 from December ES catalog
(The catch is that the ES coupon states “Limit 1”)
Use $2/1 coupon from recent newspaper insert
$2.00 after coupon

I added Mead envelopes – $.59 each (Limit 3)
(These are on a family member’s Christmas wish list!)
Use in-ad coupon to get the $.59 price
$1.77 for three

I also forgot to add the deodorant deal to my original list:

Sure deodorant – $5/2 or $2.99 each
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Use $1.50/1 coupon from Dec. ES catalog
(The catch is that the ES coupon states “Limit 1”)
Therefore: $.49 after coupon

I ended up making my gift card $1.87 lighter, but I’ll be putting $2.20 back on it with the Scotch Tape deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment