Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FREE books!

My husband and I recently started using Swagbucks to search the internet. What is/are Swagbucks? Basically, Swagbucks is a search engine that randomly rewards you with points ("Swagbucks") as you routinely search the internet. You can redeem the Swagbucks you earn for prizes – including gift cards!

We love books, so we signed up when we heard that Swagbucks can be used to get Amazon.com gift cards – a $5.00 card costs only 45 Swagbucks right now! I save the gift cards until I have $25 worth, so I can get free Super Saver shipping at Amazon.com, too.

My first order of free books arrived this week!

Swagbucks also randomly releases "SwagCodes" that you can enter on your account at the Swagbucks site to get more free Swagbucks. We've earned several Swagbucks that way, too.

Sign up here and try it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment