Friday, December 12, 2008

deals at Walgreens – 12/10 thru 12/13

Thanks, Andrea! I wouldn’t have come up with those deals on my own – especially since I’m still in recovery mode! (JM and I joke that we need a week off after vacation to recover from vacation – but maybe it’s not really a joke!) At any rate, I’m thankful for the A&H detergent deal – especially because Elizabeth has sensitive skin and there was plenty of that variety on the shelf at my neighborhood Walgreens.

Here’s how it worked for me…

I bought 4 Arm & Hammer Detergents – $6.99 each = $27.96
$1/1 printable coupon (I could get only one to print!)
WG in-ad coupon – took off $20, making them $1.99 each
(I picked up my copy of the ad in the store.)
$3.50 in RR (from a Colgate toothpaste deal two weeks ago) which were otherwise expiring today!
I spent $3.46 plus tax (from my gift card) but got $5 in RR back!

By the way, the manager who rang up my purchases was impressed! He said he wasn’t even aware of the deal!


My plan for the $5 in RR (this afternoon on my lunch break):

2 Scotch Magic or Gift Wrap Tape – $2/2
Submit for $2 December EasySaver rebate (#35)
Free after rebate (plus $.20 overage after 10% bonus on gift card next month!)

2 Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil (20 sq. ft)
$0.99 after WG in-ad coupon
Use two $1/1 from recent newspaper insert
Free after coupons

2 Schick Quattro Titanium Razor – $6.99
Use $3/1 from December EasySaver Catalogs
Use two $2/1 coupons from recent newspaper insert
$2.00 each after coupons

Kelloggs Cereals – $1.99
Use $1/1 printable (I forget when I printed this one!)
$0.99 after coupon

I’ll pay with the $5 RR and spend $1.99 plus tax (from gift card!)
I’ll be putting $2.20 back on the gift card with the Scotch Tape deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment