Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Clearance Deals – CVS & Walgreens!

All of this – both stores – for $2.98 total!


I first visited CVS to take advantage of this week's ECBs deals (the non-Christmasy stuff in the picture – see here for details.) Since I was trying to use a $5 off $25 purchase ECBs coupon (expiring 12/30), I browsed the Christmas Clearance section. Everything was 50% off. I paid $0.21 out of pocket, after ECBs!

Since there's a Walgreens almost next door, I stopped in for the January EasySaver catalog – and to browse their Christmas Clearance section, too. Everything was 75% off. I paid $2.77 out of pocket, after $4 RR! Can you believe that the envelopes, notepads, and little notebooks were only $0.37 each?

We still haven't had our gift exchange with over half of the family, and I haven't yet written our "yearly" letter. So some of these goodies will come in handy this year – and the rest will be put away for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment