Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update on Walgreens Deals (06/10 & 06/11)

In my plan for the $5 off $25 purchase coupon, I stated that I planned to pay for my purchases with $12 RR from last week, bringing my total out of pocket to about $9.00; however, I neglected to do what I "always" do to figure out the actual out of pocket after coupons and before RR! (How embarrassing!)

So, in actuality I paid $13.96 out of pocket after RR from the previous week (which thankfully scanned with no problem!) and the last $8.24 from my Easy Saver Rebates Gift Card. And I did get $18 RR in return.


Dove Soap was $2.61 per 2-pack (not $2.24 as I had hoped), adding $2.96 more to the grand total. But the store gave me some wonderful free samples and honored the rain check for the free Aveeno Travel Bag.


So, all in all, it was a fairly good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment