Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hooked on Phonics Sale

Thanks to Surviving the Stores, I learned about this great Hooked on Phonics Sale!

I took advantage of the following two deals:

Learn to Read Pre-K – on sale for $19.95 (usually $64.95)
Hooked On Spanish – on sale for $19.95 (usually $64.95)

But it gets better! I signed up for CashBaq (earning $5.00 just for signing up) and then used code "CASH50" at checkout to get an additional 50% off my order. Plus, I'll be getting another 10% of the order total put into my new Cashbaq account. The $5.00 sign-up bonus and 10% back will more than pay for shipping and processing.

If you're interested, sign up for CashBaq (It's free!) and then select "Hooked On Phonics" from the drop-down menu of stores. Don't forget to use the "Get 50% off your order!" code when you place your order.

What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment