Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walgreens deals – 03/08 thru 03/14

There are sports, and there are extreme sports! There's couponing, and there's extreme couponing! (Or so I read – and I think I'm beginning to understand!) So far this week, Walgreens has paid me $10 to take home over $250 worth of stuff – including over $100 worth of diapers or Pull-Ups! Amazing! Basically, I spent $30 out of pocket, brought home the loot, and now have $40 in Register Rewards for future purchases. (And I'll be watching the expiration dates on those like a hawk!)

So, humor me while I mount my biggest moose rack yet!


The key has been combining Huggies high-dollar printable coupons with overage from two other items on sale this month (see details below) and using almost $25 from EasySaver rebates (on my gift card from previous months.) I think I'm beginning to understand Keren's feat – 13 months and counting without paying for diapers! I'm currently on month 7 or 8 of paying minimally, if at all, for diapers or Pull-Ups – partly due to loving aunts who have been willing to clip diaper coupons and run to drugstores for us! (Thank-you!)

So, the Huggies deals are what lured me into Walgreens four times this week!

Buy $25 in participating Kimberly-Clark products
Get $10 in Register Rewards
This includes a variety of Huggies jumbo packs of diapers or training pants ($10 each) and Huggies baby wipes ($6.00 each). Also included are other Kimberly-Clark products including Kotex (2 for $6.00), Scott or Cottonelle ($7.00 each), Poise or Depends ($12 each), and Kleenex facial care (3 for $4.00).

The following deals have been the "money makers" for me:

Colgate Total Toothpaste (4 oz.) – $3.00
(On sale this month – 2 for $6.00)
Use $2.50/1 coupon from March EasySaver Catalog
Use $1.50/1 printable coupon
FREE plus $1.00 overage after coupons

Sambucol (30 tablets) – $10.99 to 12.99
Use $10.00 coupon from March EasySaver catalog
(or tear pads in some stores)
Use $4.00 printable coupon
FREE plus $1.00 to $3.00 overage after coupons

For local readers: The Walgreens at 291 and East North is the one with the best overage! And if you didn't get to print the Huggies coupons, you could still net some great deals with the help of the overage.

For detailed lists of other deals this week, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment