Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gimme a P-U-B-L-I-X!

I'll agree – it almost doesn't seem normal to be so attached to a grocery store, but Publix keeps giving us reasons to love 'em! Besides the Cookie Club, cool carts, and occasional balloons, there's the Baby Club and Preschool Pals program!

I walked into Publix last night and immediately saw Boneless Skinless Premium Chicken Breasts advertised on sale – and I remembered that I had a Preschool Pals coupon for $1 off! Three cheers for Publix!

The penny item was the same as last week – a four (double) roll pack of GreenWise bathroom tissue. That may not sound exciting, but with all the talk of free (after coupons) Cottonnelle at Kroger stores (which we don't have nearby), I'm thankful for free TP!

So, those are some highlights of my Publix Super Savers for this week! Every little bit adds up to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment