Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gotta love Cashbaq!

Hurrah! I have most of my Christmas shopping (and even some birthday shopping) done for the nieces and nephews – thanks to the online Fall Clearance Sale at The Children's Place AND the coupons on Cashbaq!



There's a wide selection included in the Fall Sale (summer, fall, and winter), and some of the items are over 90% off right now! And if you're placing a big order, there's even a Cashbaq Coupon for 20% off $75 or more right now. But hurry! It expires on 11/16/09.

I first learned to appreciate the quality of clothes from The Children's Place due to hand-me-downs passed along for my little girl. I couldn't help but notice the great quality of the clothes, still in great shape after being worn by at least two other little girls! So, when I learned of the great combination of clearance + coupons + cash back (thanks to Cashbaq alerts) during the Summer Clearance Sale, I was super excited – and even more so when I found quality clothes for "Wal*Mart prices! (Literally! I even returned a shirt to Wal*Mart this summer after getting a much better one online from The Children's Place for the same price!)

You pay a flat $5.00 shipping fee for any size order from The Children's Place. Another BIG bonus for me was all the time (and travel) I saved. In one evening, I shopped for four boys and three girls! And I'm now hoping to make shopping online for Christmas (through Cashbaq) a habit... Shopping online at The Children's Place, while seated at a computer in South America should be no problem – provided I have a US shipping address. Right?!

Are you new to Cashbaq? You can get a $5.00 bonus when you sign up – which could translate into free shipping from The Children's Place! Plus, you get 3% cash back on your order. Click here to get started! In Shop by Store in the upper left corner of the Cashbaq site, choose "The Children's Place" and you will be taken to the page with current promotional coupons. Choose one of the coupons listed and place your order!

Happy Bargain Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment