Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gotta love CVS!

Here's what CVS did today to make me love 'em even more!

All this for a grand total of less than $2.00 – after coupons and ECBs!


Total before coupons: $25.00 (plus tax)
Used $5 off $25 purchase CVS coupon
Used three $1.00/1 Tide coupons
Used one $0.25/1 Dawn coupon
Used $15.99 ECBs
Total out of pocket: $1.96

The cashier was a trainee, so the manager helped to scan coupons. Even she was excited about the result – from over $26.00 (including tax) to under $2.00 after coupons and ECBs! Gotta love 'em!

At a second store: All this for under $2.00 – after coupons and ECBs!


Total before coupons: over $27.00 (plus tax)
Used $2 off $10 CVS brand purchase coupon
Used $2 off two CVS brand Nut Products coupon
(CVS brand nuts are on sale this week: three for $10! And both CVS coupons printed when I scanned my Extra Care Card at the "coupon machine" when I entered the store!)
Used $5 off any Lumene purchase (CVS coupon)
(Lumene coupons often print with my ECBs; sometimes I get $2.01 overage – like I did today!)
Used two $1.00/1 Wheat Thins coupons
Used $4.00/1 Fusion Razor coupon
Used $11.00 ECBs
Total out of pocket: $1.27

And I left with $5 ECBs more to spend on next week's deals! Gotta love CVS!

(See details with coupon match-ups for this week's deals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment