Friday, November 28, 2008

Deals at CVS – 11/27 thru 29

This was my best CVS experience ever!

The short story is that I started with $21.59 in ECBs, spent only $.68 out of pocket, and ended up with almost $44 in ECBs. That's a gain of about $22 (ECBs)! And everything was in stock, too! I did go to two different stores and also had the assistance of two $5 off $25 purchase coupons that printed with my ECBs – one two weeks ago and the other on Friday.

If you're like I used to be and are not yet convinced about the benefits of the CVS ExtraCare Bucks program, click here for tips on how to make CVS work for you. (Thanks to Crystal's CVS 101 tutorial, I became convinced!) And take a look at the loot you can bring home with ECBs!

The deals pictured are still available tomorrow! Click here for details...

No comments:

Post a Comment